June 30, 2016 | Trinh Danh
There are lots of advantages to be had when it comes to being a remote worker in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Usually, when people think of the benefits that can be acquired from remote work, they tend to associate them with the employees instead of the employers. However, the truth of the matter is that remote workers are a huge benefit not only to themselves but to those that hire them.
The Benefits of Kuala Lumpur Remote Working
- Happier Remote Employees Are a Benefit to Malaysian Companies: The workers who work remotely might feel like they're having a whole day lunch break, but at the same time they're still minding their business and getting things done before the deadline with a fresh, unstressed mind. They then become more productive and the company benefits from their output.
- There's More Engagement with Remote Workers: Remote workers are more engaged because they have access to the Internet whenever they want. Incompetent remote workers who let distractions keep them from accomplishing jobs are immediately fired, but competent remote workers who can relax and still do their job tends to be more engaged with their work, even if it involves tweeting with their team close to midnight.
- Productivity Will Naturally Rise: If you're worried about remote workers being unproductive because there's no manager managing them, then keep in mind that you can always separate the wheat from the chaff. The remaining good employees who are worth their salt won't slack and miss deadlines. In fact, studies have shown that a telecommunicating staff is more productive compared to in-office workers, believe it or not.
- Distractions Will Be Reduced: Yes, there are distractions online. However, dependable remote workers won't let them affect their job since their job is a lot more accessible, easier to handle, and they can work on them in their own pace. What's more, they won't have to deal with chatty coworkers or overextend their bathroom breaks or lunch breaks due to stress. A relaxed environment makes all the difference.
- No Commuting Is a Blessing, Not a Curse: Employees will jump at the opportunity to getting a home-based remote worker job even at the expense of paying for their own laptop, smartphone, and/or Internet connection if only to avoid the daily trek into the office. No one enjoys the morning rush and the ensuing chaos of a traffic jam. No one wants to get memos or salary deductions from getting late. You won't be late if your work is right at your bedside, after all.
- The Eco-Friendliness of Remote Working Cannot Be Denied: If your company cares for the environment, then remote working can reduce carbon emissions as effectively as riding a bike or walking to the office. A virtual office is also more energy-efficient compared to a factory or a brick-and-mortar office. You can do your part in reducing your carbon footprint by going the remote working route in terms of accomplishing jobs and whatnot. Fewer supplies are used, more energy is efficiently used to run their home offices, and gas consumption is also lessened.
In conclusion, Servcorp is all about bringing about remote working and the evolution of the modern workspace in Malaysia with their virtual office and serviced office packages. The virtual office package is a package that allows you to set up shop remotely in the cloud, while the serviced office package enables you to get a fully furnished rental office at a fraction of a price of normal office rental rates. Call +603 2169 6128 for more information about virtual offices in Kuala Lumpur.