One Aerospace Center is a state of the art office tower with integrated business amenities and shopping arcade, having set a new benchmark for commercial buildings in Chengdu, and across China.
Located in the heart of the Chengdu CBD this A grade building is only a 20 minute drive to Chengdu Shuangliu International Airport. Its convenient access to all major transport connections makes it perfect for those travelling regularly.
One Aerospace Park offers the full array of Servcorp products including its world renowned global communications system and specially designed business registration offices.
Along with well know Chinese corporations and banks, building neighbours include Kraft, Consulates and Kaiser Tour.
35 minutes bus by Airport Express from Shuangliu International Airport.
15 minutes by metro to the North railway station or South railway station
5 minutes by taxi from Xinnanmen Terminal.
One Aerospace Building located in the central business district, surrounded by shopping malls, luxury stores, 5–star hotels and other 5A office buildings.
Tianfu square, the heart area of the city, is just 200m from OAC.
• Tianfu Square
• Maoye Store
• More Department
• Sichuan Theatre
• Chunxi Road (100 year old business area)
• Tai Koo Li
• Fortune Plaza
• Jinjiang Hotel
• Grand Hyatt
• Fraser hotel
Servcorp is located on level 28 of the One Aerospace Center Building. With a distinctive LED screen advertising famous luxury brands down one side of the structure, OAC has become a landmark within Chengdu CBD.
• Bi-lingual receptionist and senior secretary to assist with any requirement, no matter how big or small
• Granite reception area ait area with a view over the CBD of Chengdu
• Original artwork throughout
• Day Suites (1-3 people)
• 1 x Boardroom (10-12 people)
• Meeting Rooms (4-5 people)
• Business Registration suites
• 5-star Coworking Space
• Executive Suites suitable for teams from 1-10+
• Fully stocked, immaculate kitchen offering filtered water, Italian Espresso, Chinese and Twining’s tea selections and even beer and champagne
• Utilities space with high tech colour copier, printer, scanner, a shredder and binding machine
Ask if they have unique-password, rocket-fast WiFi – For your security.
Ask to be connected to the internet – How long does it take?
Ask if the provider is Tier-1.
Ask to be allowed to check download speeds.
Ask to speak to IT support: Are they in-house or a third party? Are they even in the country?
Ask to be given a phone number so you can try the service before you buy.
Ask for a phone rate card.
Ask to meet your dedicated receptionist. The receptionist is the front line of your business.
Ask about disaster transfer.
Ask if your phone extension can roam at no cost to other locations.
Ask if the wireless internet is secure.
Ask what kind of firewall can be set up for your network.
Ask to see the transparency code of the provider.
Ask if incoming callers can dial ‘1’ for voicemail to mobile.
Ask if you can get free calls equal to your connection amount.
Ask if your phone bill is 20% lower than telco rate.